5 week virtual class held weekly from Wednesday, April 3 through Wednesday, May 1 at 6:30pm EDT.
This group will follow Jessica’s model of Learning, Modeling, and Teaching in which participants will be:
- Provided education on anxiety from both a Biblical and neuropsychology standpoint.
- Taught and provided coping skills to put in place to help manage anxiety.
- Provide discussions and peer support on parenting and gaining awareness of how anxiety can be projected on children.
- Provide hope as you start your journey to end the cycle with your own children.
- Provided resources, handouts, and recommendations for further work.
- Presented from a faith-based perspective but will also include evidence based and brain based science and resources.
This class will be primarily education with some peer support provided during discussion opportunities. It is important to note that this class does not provide counseling services to those participating in the class. If counseling is desired then you will be provided recommendations/referrals following the group.
Participants must be residing and located in the State of NC to participate in this support group/class.
- Cost: $225 for the 5 week class, taxes and fees included.
- Dates and Time: April 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th, and May 1st at 6:30.
- Live virtual attendance is strongly encouraged to benefit from discussion opportunities.
- If it is necessary for you to miss a class you will be provided a secure link to watch the class. Link will be available for 1 week following the class.